Goldenley Care Home
A Residential Care Home for older ladies and gentlemen,offering a caring, family environment that really feels like home.
Goldenley Care Home is an established specialist elderly residential dementia care home where up to 19 older people can enjoy a quality lifestyle supported by friendly, experienced and professional staff. The care home is located in Forest Lane, just outside the centre of Chippenham, Wiltshire in rural Southwest England. Goldenley Care Home is a member of the National Care Association and local Wiltshire Care Homes Association.
Situated in a quiet setting yet close to local amenities
• Professional, caring, friendly staff offering 24 hour care.
• Attractive furnished rooms with en-suite facilities
• Passenger lift to the first floor.
• Varied home-cooked menu and special dietary requirements catered for.
• Long term or respite care available.
• Additional services include hairdressing and chiropody.
• Full and varied activities programme available
For further details or to arrange a visit please call Claire Tavener on the details below or why not use the link below to our "contact us" email form and we can get back to you.
Goldenley Care Home is registered with the Care Quality Commission. Our service was last inspected on 12th January 2017. Please click here to read our most recent inspection report.
Requires improvement – the service isn't performing as well as it should and we have told the service how it must improve.Goldenley Management are striving, along with Staff, to ensure that all points raised in this report are being addressed and have every confidence that we will achieve a Good rating next time.